Charge to the Unit Change Team
- Identify and develop “promising practices” in efforts to create a welcoming and inclusive campus climate at a unit level (unit, department, collegiate unit) or to recommend promising practices to the Campus Change Team as appropriate.
- In collaboration with your Unit Leadership, recommend and/or implement inclusive campus climate initiatives.
- Evaluate and share action priorities for each of the initiatives, review progress, evaluate reports and other indicators of program effectiveness.
- Report to Dean, Vice Chancellor or Director. Respond to and work with Campus Change Team and Unit.
- Respond to and work with Campus Change Team and Unit.
Departments or Programs are encouraged to form a Unit Change Team to work on issues relevant to your unit. Send the names of new teams and membership list to [email protected].
Reports from the Unit Change and Campus Change Teams are found under CC Unit Change Team Reports: Strategies and Actions.
Your ideas, comments, and feedback are welcome at [email protected].