The goals of the Campus Climate Leadership Team are to:
- assist campus leadership in creating a more inclusive campus climate.
- receive, review, and prioritize recommendations and goals.
- allocate resources to support the work of social justice.
- manage a communication plan for internal and external constituents and facilitate discussion.
- define the mission, core values, and goals with respect to inclusion.
The overall purpose is to provide oversight for the implementation of approved recommendations.
- David McMillan, Interim Chancellor, [email protected]
- Lisa Erwin, Vice Chancellor for Student Life, [email protected]
- Nam Nguyen, Student Association President, [email protected]
- Lynne Williams, Director of Marketing and Public Relations, [email protected]
- Susana Pelayo-Woodward, Director Office of Diversity & Inclusion, [email protected]
- Amy Hietapalto, Interim Executive Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs, [email protected]
- Sue Bosell, Interim-Vice Chancellor for Finance and Operations, [email protected]
- Mark Yuran, Associate Vice Chancellor for Human Resources, [email protected]
- LeeAnn Ilminen, Staff Senate Representative [email protected]
- Faculty Senate Representative
- Wendy Reed, Dean of Swenson College of Science and Engineering and Dean Representative, [email protected]
For continuity purposes, it is recommended that Campus Climate Leadership Team members serve a minimum of 2 years.
Leadership meeting agendas:
Your ideas, comments, and feedback are welcome at [email protected].