The goals of the Campus Climate Leadership Team are to:
- assist campus leadership in creating a more inclusive campus climate.
- receive, review, and prioritize recommendations and goals.
- allocate resources to support the work of social justice.
- manage a communication plan for internal and external constituents and facilitate discussion.
- define the mission, core values, and goals with respect to inclusion.
The overall purpose is to provide oversight for the implementation of approved recommendations.
- Lendley Black, Chancellor, 218-726-7106, [email protected]
- Lisa Erwin, Vice Chancellor for Student Life, 218-726-8501, [email protected]
- Neal Bhakta, Student Association President, [email protected]
- Lynne Williams, Director of Marketing and Public Relations, 218-726-6141, [email protected]
- Susana Pelayo-Woodward, Co-Chair of Campus Climate, Assistant to the Chancellor for Inclusive Excellence, 218-726-8444, [email protected]
- Fernando Delgado, Executive Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs, 218-726-7104, [email protected]
- Sue Bosell, Interim-Vice Chancellor for Finance and Operations, 218-726-7101, [email protected]
- Mark Yuran, Associate Vice Chancellor for Human Resources, 218-726-6326, [email protected]
- Justin Gervais, Staff Senate Representative, 218-726-8130, [email protected], 218-726-8760 and Laura Schnell, [email protected]
- Faculty Senate Representative
- Wendy Reed, Dean of Swenson College of Science and Engineering and Dean Representative, 218-726-6397, [email protected]
For continuity purposes, it is recommended that Campus Climate Leadership Team members serve a minimum term of 2 years.
Leadership meeting agendas:
Your ideas, comments, and feedback are welcome at [email protected].